Dr. Meenu Shah
(M.D. (Gynec), Infertility Specialist)
Academic Qualification :
- Passed Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from B.J. Medical College in Year 1998, Ahmedabad..
- Passed M.D. in OB/GYN from K.M. School of Post Graduate Medicine and Research, V.S. Hospital, Ahmedabad in year 2002.
- Trained for IUI and IVF at many established IVF centers of ahmedabad and currently running successful IUI setup at own hospital.
- Special interest in IVF and Endoscopy (Minimal invasive surgery) and fetal medicine and ultrasonography
- Presented a paper on “Role of diagnostic hysteroscopy in abnormal uterine bleeding” in All India congress of obstetricians and gynecologists in AICOG 2000 at Ahmedabad.
- Attended a workshop on fetal monitoring in All India Congress of obstetricians and gynecologists in 2000 at Ahmadabad.
- Submitted a thesis on “Aftermaths of hysterectomy”- a study of 50 cases.
- Participated in many debates, seminar and case presentations.
- Co-authored a chapter on “Breast and The Gynecologist” for Textbook of Gynecology-published from London, UK and edited by Prof. Arulkumaran.
- Working as a consultant gynecologist at own private nursing home for Ten years.
- Earlier affiliated with 2 trust hospitals of Ahmadabad tackling many obstetric emergencies and routine gynaec surgeries.